For our Commercial Team and our European Headquarters in Kaiserslautern we are looking for the position of
COMMERCIAL ANALYST / BUSINESS ANALYST / SALES CONTROLLER (m/w/d)
- Creating analyses and reports from our B2B sales figures and the sell-through figures we receive from our customers
- Managing the data collection within the forecasting process in cooperation with our European sales team and explaining the results in monthly international forecast meetings
- Observation and verification of sales trends
- Contributing to the translation of sales figures into a demand plan that drives our textile production
- Preparation of sales analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Supporting the administration of sales prices and price lists
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar position desirable
- High affinity for working with numbers as well as good logical thinking
- Excellent Excel skills required, Power BI experience would be ideal
- Team spirit and a talent for sharing knowledge with a larger team
- Very good written and spoken English absolutely required – we are a truly international team!
- Independent working style
What awaits you
- A varied range of tasks in a consistent B2B environment
- A globally operating company
- A fair remuneration
- Fun, diverse challenges and a motivated team that is looking forward to you!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com (preferably in one file).
Director Human Resources – Europe · Ms. Mabel Krumke
FOL International GmbH · Von-Miller-Straße 9 · 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
If you have any further questions, please contact us at EUdataprivacy@fotlinc.com.