For our European Headquarters in Kaiserslautern, Germany we are looking for
Customer Service Representative (m/w/d)
- Order acceptance and processing, especially for our British customers
- Sales support (office work, telephone customer support)
- Ensuring a smooth order and delivery process in coordination with production and distribution
- Complaint / reclamation processing
- Product advice & service information
- Translations English/German – German/English
- Supporting customers in the use of web-based application systems
- Completed commercial training, ideally with professional experience in the field of customer service
- Business fluent in English (ideally native speaker), good knowledge of German, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Experience in dealing with merchandise management/ ERP systems desirable
- Proficient user of MS Office programmes, very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Independent way of working
- High level of service orientation
- Strong commitment
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
The position is initially limited until the end of 2022, with good prospects for subsequent employment.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A varied range of tasks in a consistent B2B environment
- A globally operating company
- A fair remuneration
- Fun, diverse challenges and a motivated team that is looking forward to you!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com (preferably in one file).
Director Human Resources – Europe · Ms. Mabel Krumke
FOL International GmbH · Von-Miller-Strasse 9 · 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
If you have any further questions, please contact us at EUdataprivacy@fotlinc.com.