To support our European marketing department at the Kaiserslautern location, we are looking for a passionate employee (m/f/d) who enjoys helping to write our success story.
We are looking for a UI designer, web designer, media designer, …
Junior Web & Graphic Designer / Digital Media Designer (m/w/d)
Assistant Web Designer & Digital Marketing
In a motivated marketing team, you will work on the development and maintenance of all European websites (Fruit of the Loom, Russell, JERZEES) and support the dynamic and growing area of e-commerce. In addition, you will gain exciting insights into digital marketing and support the areas of social media, email marketing, data maintenance and management, as well as the CRM programme Salesforce.
- Technical support for all European Fruit of the Loom/Russell/JERZEES websites and online shops.
- Development of new landing pages in the online shop system (ZMags, CloudCraze)
- Development of graphics and banners
- Support in brand management, email marketing and social media marketing
- Technical support in the CRM programme (Salesforce)
- Execution of all visual design phases – from concept to delivery to engineering
- Google Analytics evaluations and Google Tag Manager implementation
- SEM, SEO, SEA
- First professional experience in a comparable position
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, ideally also WordPress
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience in the field of e-commerce
- SEO and SEA knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to learn new technical skills
- Flair for design, effective claims and digital trends
- Affinity for social media channels and online marketing
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills absolutely essential, we are an international team!
Das erwartet Sie
- Ein abwechslungsreiches Aufgabengebiet in einem beständigen B2B-Umfeld
- Ein global agierendes Unternehmen
- Eine faire Vergütung
- Spaß, vielfältige Herausforderungen und ein motiviertes Team, das sich auf Sie freut!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com (preferably in one file).
Director Human Resources – Europe · Ms. Mabel Krumke
FOL International GmbH · Von-Miller-Strasse 9 · 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
If you have any further questions, please contact us at EUdataprivacy@fotlinc.com.