To strengthen our Commercial team, we are looking for a passionate
Manager Forecasting/Reporting/Sales Controlling (m/w/d)
for our European headquarters in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
As European Manager you will be part of the management level of our Commercial Team in Europe and responsible for the reporting of sales forecasts in Europe.
- Regular forecast reviews with the European sales team
- Preparation of reports and special evaluations as a basis for reviewing forecast accuracy and plan analysis
- Presentation of optimization proposals for the product portfolio as well as the stockout list
- Responsibility for KPI reporting and analysis
- Preparation, validation and consolidation of forecast data to derive trends, risks and opportunities
- Preparation of the monthly Forecast & Planning Meetings and presentation of the forecast per region
- Responsibility for managing the Demand Planning System and liaising with the Production Planning team based in Ireland.
- Degree in business administration or comparable qualification
- Initial work experience in controlling, reporting, analysis or a similar number-driven area
- Above average knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Very good analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Very good knowledge of English, as you will be working in an international environment
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A varied range of tasks in a consistent B2B environment
- A globally operating company
- A fair remuneration
- Fun, diverse challenges and a motivated team that is looking forward to you!
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail (please in one file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director Human Resources – Europe · Ms. Mabel Krumke
FOL International GmbH · Von-Miller-Straße 9 · 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
If you have any further questions, please contact us at EUdataprivacy@fotlinc.com.